Indiana University’s School of Art, Architecture + Design is pleased to open its doors to students, families, artists, and visitors for the annual Open Studios event on Friday, October 27 from 6:00pm to 10:30pm.
This event is free and open to the public!
The School of Art, Architecture + Design will have five facilities open:
- 6:00 – 7:30pm | Kirkwood Hall - 130 S. Woodlawn Ave
Apparel Merchandising + Retail Organization Studies (RSO), Fashion Design, Interior Design + Design Studies Student Organization (DSSO), and Indiana University School of Education
- 6:30 – 8:30pm | Fine Arts Building - 1201 E. 7th St
Creative Core, Digital Art, FoA Bookshop, Graphic Design, Grunwald Gallery, Jewelry & Metalsmithing, Painting, Photography, and Textiles
- 8:00 – 9:30pm | IU Press Warehouse Painting Studios - 802 E. 13th St
- 8:00 – 9:30pm | Arts Annex/Central Stores - 1026 E. 11th St
Ceramics, Printmaking and MFAO event raffle at 9:00pm
- 8:30 – 10:30pm | McCalla School - 525 E. 9th St
Sculpture and Fuller Projects