April 19th–April 30th, 2022
Friday, April 22, 2022, 6–8pm
The Grunwald Gallery at Indiana University Bloomington is pleased to present the Spring 2022 BFA Thesis Exhibition. This show will feature work created by graduating Bachelor of Fine Arts students in the Eskenazi School of Art, Architecture + Design at Indiana University.
The thesis exhibition is a culmination of undergraduate study. To gain professional experience, students participate in the planning of their shows and installation of their thesis work. The exhibition will feature student work from a variety of studio areas: ceramics, graphic design, painting, photography, and printmaking.
The exhibition will open on Tuesday, April 19th, 2022. On Friday, April 22nd, a reception for the Spring BFA Thesis Exhibition will be held 6:00PM.
Exhibiting BFA Students
- Isabelle Baker (Graphic Design)
- Natascha Buehnerkemper (Graphic Design)
- Lily Danielson (Ceramics)
- Danielle Dingman (Printmaking)
- Madison Heckler (Graphic Design)
- Maria Ivancsics (Painting)
- Sara Kious (Digital Art)
- Emma Leininger (Graphic Design)
- Kate Malinak (Painting)
- Darian Marquez (Sculpture)
- Jaxon Sage Mings (Digital Art)
- Megan O’Neil (Painting)
- Hayley Skrezyna (Graphic Design)
- Lydia Stern (Painting)