This gift is to be used to support a student who is pursuing a degree in Studio Art.
Rachael Dawn Clark Memorial Scholarship
Deadline for application:
February 1, 2021, at 11:59 PM EST
One (1) recipient will be chosen for this award.
$11,420 divided among four years ($2,855/year)
This award is renewable up to four years. Recipient must maintain a 3.0 GPA and must maintain status as an Eskenazi School student making sufficient progress toward one of our degrees in Studio Art.
Incoming, first-year students who have Studio Art listed as their intended major on their IU Application.
In-state, Out-of-state, must be a U.S. citizen
Complete the form below and submit a portfolio, including a statement answering the questions outlined. The portfolio and statement should be converted to PDF and combined into 1 file.
Portfolio must include:
- 10 images of recent work from high school or personal work (clear, in focus, evenly-lit)
- Include a short description of each piece with the size and material(s)
Statement must address answers to these questions:
- Why is art and design important for our future?
- How do you incorporate your creative skills into your everyday life?
- How would this funding support your creative journey?
Questions? Email email@example.com.