Part of the landmark renaming gift of $20 million from Sidney and Lois Eskenazi includes a scholarship for incoming first year students. The scholarship is named after Lois Eskenazi, who is an avid painter and lover of the arts.
Lois Eskenazi Scholarship
Deadline for application:
Priority: February 1, 2022, at 11:59 PM EST
Final: March 1, 2022 at 11:59 PM EST
Three (3) recipients will be chosen for this award
$12,000 divided among four years ($3,000/year)
This award is renewable up to four years. Recipient must maintain a 3.0 GPA and must maintain status as an Eskenazi School student making sufficient progress toward one of our degrees.
Incoming, first-year students for Fall 2022 who have an Eskenazi School major listed as their intended major on their IU Application (Comprehensive Design, Fashion Design, Interior Design, Merchandising, or Studio Art).
In-state, Out-of-state, must be a U.S. citizen
Complete the form below and submit a portfolio, including a statement answering the questions outlined. The portfolio and statement should be converted to PDF and combined into 1 file.
Portfolio must include:
- 8-10 images of recent work from high school or personal work (clear, in focus, evenly-lit)
- Of the 8-10, at least 2 images should be in a painting medium (ink, gouache, acrylic, oil, watercolor, etc.)
- Include a short description of each piece with the size and material(s)
Statement must address answers to these questions:
- Why are you interested in studying at the Eskenazi School of Art, Architecture + Design?
- What are you passionate about and how do you incorporate your creative skills into that passion?
- How would this funding support your creative journey?
Questions? E-mail email@example.com.