The Eskenazi School offers a variety of part-time job opportunities—below are descriptions for these various positions. These opportunities are available on a regular basis but may not always have openings—current openings will be listed on our Careers/Opportunities page.
Part-time Position Descriptions
Studio Art Model
Job Description: Models will report directly to the instructor of the course/session in which they have been selected to pose. Successful models create a variety of poses as directed by the instructor. Modeling sessions are scheduled at the discretion of the instructor based on the needs of studio art courses.
- Performs as a live model, often sitting for up to 3 hours at a time.
- Poses clothed or unclothed* (only for those that indicate they are willing to pose unclothed).
- Holds a variety of poses, including standing poses, without movement, for varied durations; and/or sequential poses when instructed.
*Current students who major or minor in the Eskenazi School of Art, Architecture, Merchandising + Design may not be hired as an unclothed model, however they may be hired as a clothed model.
We would like to invite you to visit the Indiana University careers site and initiate your application process.
Directions on how to apply:
1. Non-IU employees should click on the first link below to access the careers site; current IU employees should click on the second link below.
2. Review the job description and then click on "Apply for Job" to begin your application.
3. Non-IU employees will need to sign in to access your account. If you do not already have an account, click on "Register Now" to create an account. Current IU employees will be recognized through CAS Authorization.
4. Complete the application process.
If you are NOT an IU employee currently, please use the following link:
Current IU employees should use this link: